Intern Robot Doctor Intern Robot Doctor

Yeeeeaaah, why not?
Really liked everything from it, although I have to say the thumbnail kinda ruins the off-screen shot where the blood spills over the family picture. I would definitely change that thumbnail as I've noticed that people is really likely to stop watching a video if they know what's about to happen (even if they really don't know the punchline... kids these days).

jessejayjones responds:

Fair point! Already made the change. Thanks man! :)

Transit Transit

It's awesome man, that;s a lot of work! Only 4 stars because it`s not finished and polished, but great job anyway!!!!

Did you used some video footage or 3D elements for reference?

CodeCrunch responds:

I may polish it more if I win the round (fingers crossed) and no, no reference or 3d, I've just done a lot of perspective/construction exercises in the past

Shieldmaiden Part One Shieldmaiden Part One

Awesome! Best of lucks with your patreon! I would collaborate if I could.

PiratePudding responds:

Thank you! I hope it will work out. :)

Gem Collector Gem Collector

While the idea is interesting, it could use more developing. At first is very confusing about what to do or why am I losing. But understanding the objective doesn't really improve the gameplay. The music is too repetitive, the sounds don't add anything and neither does the art. The changes in the color of the gem you have to click passes by without notice, and I couldn't really spot how much gems I needed to get to keep playing, or if clicking in the wrong ones gave me some kind of penalty.
There were times when clicking in a gem that was going over another one destroyed the one below.
I got to stage 5 or 6 I think.

Anyway, good luck, hope you improve it

dfactory responds:

Thanks for your feedback. A new version with the problem you mentioned fixed was uploaded. Also, I put an audio feedback to know when a gem of an unwanted color was clicked.

Snake++ Snake++

It appears to be an interesting game idea, but the controls are confusing, to say the least. The graphics don't really suit the type of game, but in any case definitly needs improvement.
The bunnies seem to run before they should, and they usually run right to me, so theres no way I can avoid be seen. Perhaps putting an awareness meter over the bunny could improve that reading, I dont know. The birds don't look like enemies, and while don't have an established pattern for attack it makes them really difficult to avoid.
The play area seems rather small too, like the snake is too big.
You should definitly try to improve the controls. It's a cool idea (that about drawing circles and stuff) but right now it's annoying ando doesn't really add to the game.

Good luck!

PyroflameGames responds:

I'd like to say I agree with you 100%. And well, thanks for the review comrade.

Y Not Xombies Y Not Xombies

As you said, it looks like is still in development. It gets kind of hard to survive to the simultaneous waves of zombies from both sides of the room, but if you manage to herd them it becomes too easy, especially since the zombies can occupy the same space. The guns should have their statistics or something, since I dont know what I'm buying (I can only assume that expensive=better). Also, there isn't an apparent need to use any other gun than the most fast/powerfull, meaning with this that there's no downside to the advance weapons that would make me wnat to choose any of the older guns (specially since the ever increasing amount of zombies requieres more and more powerfull weapons).
It would be nice if you had more space to walk, hide, play a little strategy and not be immediatly crushed by a horde of zombies.

Apart from that, I didn't find any bugs, so that's nice. You have the base game, now you can improve over that.

Good Luck!

Lascivia Lascivia

Awesome pixels man. I feel, maybe, that the legs are too symmetrical, and they create this "diamond" shape that might not be helping in conveying perspective. It's not a bad thing on its own, but I don't feel like is in the same vein as the rest of the piece. Like it feels a bit more abstract, or maybe bidimensional, while the rest has more volume.
Also, the vertical line of the square goes right through the middle of this diamond shape, and that is also making it more static.

Fitting In Fitting In

Good thing he dropped that bottle.

Jaune Jaune

Really interesting experimentation! I don't quite understand the left part of the composition (although that doesn't really matter to me as it looks interesting) but I don't think covering a side of her face is helping the composition, the reading of the character and expression. The color of that yellow thingy it´s too similar to the background, it´s shape it´s too regular and parallel to the left triangle. There's an interesting play with triangles in the composition going on and I think that is not adding to it. The anatomy doesn't feel very held together, as in that you have achieved a very structured, 3D drawing in some part of the body and in others, like the torso and the arm and feet, kind of falls apart. I don't mean that it HAS to have structure, but at least it should be supported by the composition and tied together in some other way, and I don't feel like that's happening. The feet, hand and shadow are not really doing it for me, they feel bland.

BUT, I have to say I like it, it has punch. Good job :)